1854 Newport Abergavenny and Hereford Railway opened through Little Mill
1856 Coleford Monmouth Usk and Pontypool Railway opened joining the NA&HR at Little Mill
1861 Station closed
1883 Branch platform re-opened
1914- Sidings added
1925 Four sidings in the yard at this date
1927 Glascoed Halt opened
1936 Diesel Railcars first used to Monmouth
1938 ROFactory Box at Glascoed opened, sidings increased to 7, junction remodelled, first workmens' trains run.
1952 Station becomes unstaffed
1955 13th June, Passenger services to Monmouth finish, freight only to Usk
1962 Workmens trains finish
1964 Sidings lifted, except one
1965 Usk freight services cease.
1993 Glascoed branch closed